Living the dream baby!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I'm still here

Holy crap! It's been almost a month since my last post. I just have too many things going on right now. Work is super busy and the social schedule is in full swing with summer just around the corner.

I took a few photos that I wanted to share:

1) Karsyn's latest soccer game. She played goaltender last weekend and made several awesome saves.

DSC_0039


DSC_0051


[More photos of the game]

2) Jeremy & Heather's Wedding. We went to Sonya's cousin Jeremy's wedding last Saturday. Jeremy got hitched to Heather. It was a lovely ceremony, with lot's of family in attendance. It just may be the last wedding that we need to go to in a while.

Beeming Father


Mr & Mrs Gates


OK, I behaved...where's my candy?


Little Rascals


[More photos of the wedding]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home