Living the dream baby!

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

A new Emma photo



A photos share of my new niece Emma. Isn't that one of the most adorable pictures you've ever seen? She is one week old. I haven't decided if I'm going to call her "Emma-C-Hammer" or "M-ah" (as in "M" for Uncle Mike!). I need to pick something that will annoy my sister. She and Chris call Karsyn, "Kar-stone", which annoys Karsyn to the nth degree, so it's payback time.

Connor's middle name is Michael, so I wanted to call him C-Mike, just to let everyone know that he was named after me. I see now that M-ah was my sister's way of naming her daughter after me as well. Seems only fitting. I am a cool dude. These kids will go places with an association like that!

I'm posting this picture at 2:00am. I can't sleep either M-ah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home