Living the dream baby!

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Welcome Baby E


Oh Sank Heavens for Little Gurlz

My kid siste Michelle and her husband Chris welcomed a beautiful baby girl into the world on Monday morning at 1:30am. Emma Anne weighed in at 7 pounds, 5 ounces and is resting comfortably with mom at the hospital.

Sonya, Karyan, Ryan and I took a trip to the maternity ward on Monday night to visit the latest addition to the family. She's a wee little thing, measuring about the length of my forearm when she's swaddled up.

Emma's big brother Connor is hanging out at Omi's house until his mom and dad (and new baby sister) come home from the hospital. That hospital would be the same one Michelle, Connor and his new sister were all born at. I had my adnoids yanked there when I was six (so I to have a kindred affiliation to the joint!).

Mom and baby are expected to be discharged on Tuesday afternoon.


Me & Emma

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home