Living the dream baby!

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Orioles Finally Play Ball



Karsyn played in her first tee-ball game on Saturday, spending time at three positions (they play three innings and rotate to a new spot each inning), and batted three times.

She started the game at first base, where she took several throws on infield plays. She spent the second inning in the outfield, then wrapped up the final inning playing in the pitcher's spot where she made three plays on ground balls.

I was recruited (as were most of the dads) to assist whenever the Orioles were out in the field on defense. I spent all three innings helping the outfielders with their defense (translation, I told them to stop spinning around in circles chasing butterflies the entire inning).


Karsyn takes a cut

I was pretty surprised with her hitting, considering the little practice time she's had leading up to the season. She's the spitting image of her mother in the batter's box. Pull hitter to third base on every at bat.

It'll be fun to see how well they prgress over the course of the season.

One of my additional duties is to mainain the [Orioles Team Blog].

I thought I'd spruce things up by also including [Photo Albums] of the games as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home